Saturday, June 2, 2012

part of my Holiday

Hello friends? How are you all? I m now having holidays!
Holiday will be kinda bored if u dun find outta something to do.
I don go for any part time job or any travel. I stay at home. My warmth n cozy home.
With lotsa love from my beloved dad n mom. Enjoy the moments.
My sister's birthday was just over. She is now 18. A grown up gal.
Bought her a cardigan.. guess she loves it.. ><
My brother, Ah Chun is getting taller and thinner..
gosh.. bcos of our family genes. everyone looks tall n thin.


During this holiday, me n my sister try out this ^_^


We decided to make A working studio..

A cupboard


flower pot for decoration

A little chair

 A desk with laptop


Part of the cupboard with some decorations (:


See my brother n sister put in effort in doing (:


 Done!

 Hang it on the wall (: Simple yet lovely..

1 comment: