Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Melaka (:

Melaka (: 



<3

The symbolism of Melaka ^^

I love Melaka, It is a peace town..  I enjoy exploring the town area with my feet although it is tired. 
By now, I can recognise the street well.. no worry.. will not get lost le! 
 The guest house we stay is nice and cozy, (: 
Melaka famous food is simply nice.. satay celup is my favourite,
  I tried both Chung Wah and Hock Kee chicken rice as ppl said both are nice..
We Q for delicious food in Melaka.. 
what disappointed me is..
I q for Nadeje's Cake but when It is my turn, slice cakes already finish selling.. ;(
The next morning we reached there 1 hour earlier.. what disappoint us is that the cake only ready at 12pm. but we are already there at 9am.. :'(

Um Nyonya food is nice.. I dono how to describe the taste of the nyonya dumpling and 'tung beh' chiccken..
1 word - fantastic..


if i have chance, i will probably pay a visit to Melaka for delicious food....
^^


I leave nothing there but my footprints & memories....



^^

No comments:

Post a Comment