Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tell U ^ ^

singapore Singapore... A place i wish to come,...
N now my parents let my dream come true..
Thanks daddy n mummy,,,,
Thanks for giving this precious chance...


well... i have been at singapore for about 1 week..
I edi used to it..

As well as, step out of the gate of the house, start to spend money..
Bus fares..
Lunch..
Return's bus fares...
Dinner..

Thats daily spend..

If i gepo.. wan go shopping..
drink a cup of juice...
buy some junks..
even a pants..
Clothes.. haha...
hmmmm... + + + + +

dono how much le ... my daily spend..


well... TOMORROw..
My Orientation going to start..
Tomorrow will be the day...
16 n 17 april for Business school student..
den i can meet with my lecturer, my classmates..
get my timetable n my books.. Hee..

Cant wait for the school reopen too...
20 April 2009.. ^ ^


from 28 november 2008 till now... about5 months time wasted...
play, sleep, eat ... repeat n repeat the meaningless life...
I m waiting for my new life to start...
YES!! Its started when i step on the ground of singapore.. ^^


sometimes, will miss my dad, my mom... my cutie bro n lazy sis... Ahahha..
Miss my mom de dishes...
N my friends in Miri...
My dear Cousin na na..
My decision is too fast... Not under my expectation too..
Din even have chance to take the last pictures with all my friends..
Chances gone... Maybe there isnt any chance in the future,,,

WAiting for the miracle..

I m waiting Pei Hung to come...

waiting corrie n emi come during their School break..

My new wishes..

I wish that i enjoy studying with my classs mates..

I wish I can make many new friends here.

I wish my lecturer is kind n friendly..

I wish the day tomorrow, tomorrow n tomorrow will owes a peace n wonderful days..

Muaxxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment