Saturday, August 11, 2012

(:


Today is my birthday
I am 21
Thanks for the wishes and presents
all my family and friends..(:
Thanks for the love and care !

The most touching wishes is from my mom.
It is just a simple word ‘Happy Birthday Wen”
My tears drop off.
Dear dad n mom,
Thanks for loving me for this 21 years.
It is more than enough for me
I feel blissful to have you two in my life
dad mum,
Until now I still cant corp with the life I have
I am not strong and I am not confident
I face problems and I cried
Don disappointed pls..
I noe it is stupid

Dear God, can u take off my tears?
I dun wan to cry for my rest of my life
I wan to be a tough girl!

Is it so difficult to be a cheerful girl?
I just wan to have my simple life 
I am tiring of crying for problems I met
How worst i am 
I tell myself
nothing can make u down
Everything is a challenge in  life
U have to learn to overcome it.

But..

My weakness is enlarging the little problem
and never let go

Disappointed*
no one can rescue me

only myself


Before I blew off the candle,
I closed my eyes, make a simple wish
I wish that I can be happy always
thats all.

can u just let my dreams come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment