Saturday, December 31, 2011

All about 2011

1 more day to 2012..
To me, 2011 is probably a good year .

Overview:

✿ Health
Miracle year that I din visit any doctor,kinda healthy ! ohya.. maybe weight problem.. I am 166 cm tall but 47kg.. Well.. Mom said no worry! Tats genes problem! U see papa n mama so slim thats why u are.. (:

✿ Academic
Okayy.. I don really study for the exam. Guess i will have a gloomy face when the results out.

✿ Finance
Spend money given by government wisely n thanks for FAMA supports all along the way!

✿ Relationships 
Well.. /10  ( :

overview of each Month ^^

January
                                                             Got my first curly hair in life !


Febuary 
Chinese New Year!
My new Ceongsam (: love it !

 Kek Lok Si during cny with gangs of friends. Have lotsa unforgettable memories with them.
 hour bus to reached!! camera men - first try on Penang laksa...... (:

Awesome Chap Goh Mei celebration with Maths lecturers and friends (=

First visit to Straits Quay ! 

One of best friend - Boon Fang's birthday at Little Cottage Cafe 

Da very first time donate blood ^^

March

Star Cruise with friends (:
It is RM135 per person for 2 days 1 night including dinner & breakfast buffet.



                                                                     Trip to Singapore!

A meaningful day in my life (=




                                First SBE ( school Based Experience ) in SJK C Chung Hua Miri.


April
Our first BIG ( Bina Insan Guru ) in Penang.

One of my lovely friend - Shiao Mei's birthday Celebration at TAo Cuisine Restaurant. 

Aww.. everyong is laughing so happily.
here we are, Taiping Lake, Perak.


May + June
My friends from west Malaysia landed in Sarawak.
5 of them - Shiao Mei, Kai Way, Ginny, Hoi San & Veng Shie~ 

My first visit to Batu Caves !! ^^

After 2 years in Penang, this is my first time step on Bukit Bendera ... > <
ane we had a birthday celebration for our good friends, May Jean at Sg.Pinang.. (:

July


I got my hair straighten back again! 
curly hair is kinda difficult to take care of...
well.. i should say i m lazy to take care of it.. >< 



Visited Pulau Langkawi in July! 


with them ! ^^

my love one's birthday!
Well focus on the birthday boy (:
had the birthday celebration at De Little Cabin..


August


When u mentioned about August! I only remember about my awesome, lovely surprise birthday !
        How touching it is! Feel like wanna cry :X Yay! I am 20 !Celebrated at Strawberry Forever ^^


                                                   >>My love love one with << my cutie lovely bear !

Not to forget another Birthday Girl in August ! Ginny ! We had the celebration Santorini Cafe ~
Most memorable moment was : d only 6 guys in my class were singing together !!


September

Visited Malacca ~
                                                                        with him (:



                                                   Mooncake Festival Celebration in School !



                                                                      Maths Night !
Infinity Gala Night 




October


Farewell Dinner Celebration for seniors.


Second BIG of the year at Cameron Highland, Pahang !






November
EXAM!!



Visited Taiwan !


with sista
Brother
n Mommy !! 



December
Went to Bintulu
Manage some tennis skills
(:




Phew~ Finally finished!



YAY! Awesome or not my 2011? (=
blessing from god !


在这一年里
谢谢你们那么的爱我,
谢谢你们在我需要时帮助我,
谢谢你们和我分享你们的喜乐,
谢谢你们的出现让我的生活充满色彩


2012到了
好的请过来
不好的请走开
我要过一个喜乐年
你也是哦

♥ ^-^

2 comments: